I-Tech’s Development Team is looking for a seasoned Senior Developer with experience building secure, scalable, lightweight applications for the web using C# and SQL – a background working in ecommerce at enterprise scale is preferred. Our platform and data powers parts, accessories and service e-commerce programs for the world’s most successful automotive OEMs and dealers – and is used monthly by more than 5,000,000 shoppers.
In this role your focus will be the new feature development for our Platform and its various applications and supporting tools. This includes core application functionality, API work as well as integrations with key partners. This is a hands-on position, working in two week sprints building big, meaningful projects with a direct, immediate and visible impact to key global brands like Toyota/Lexus, VW/Audi, Nissan/Infiniti, Volvo and Subaru.
Key attributes of our platform:
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) model, using MS-SQL and .NET (C#) – with 70% of our code-base in SQL
- Configuration-driven, with pre-set designs and configurations (templates) for key brands/programs
- Powers dozens of OEM programs and thousands of stand-alone online stores
- Includes multiple applications: Retail Shopping, Checkout, Dealer back-office, Catalog Management, Reporting
- Secure, lightweight, simple and speedy – with a minimum of outside/excess code bloat
- Multi-language and multi-currency
One of our biggest technical challenges is striking the right balance between security, performance and feature functionality. To achieve the right mix across the widest possible range of devices and connection speeds – as well as both end users as well as search engines – is a key architectural challenge. Our Retail and Checkout applications focus on speed, conversion and supporting as wide a user base as possible – while our Back Office, CMS and Reporting applications give us a great deal of creative and technical freedom.
Strong candidates will be able to show us:
- Innovative, challenging programming work in the Microsoft stack, with SQL Server as a back end
- Solid work experience in a 24/7 SaaS platform or e-commerce environment.
- Experience building for the web using C#, Bootstrap, Vue, AJAX, CSS, jQuery, REST and the latest technologies.
- A love of coding (and learning).
- Development experience “for fun” outside of work.
- Past experience working in a team setting – co-developing, code-reviewing, mentoring, etc.
- 3+ years working in the Microsoft stack (C#/VB.net, etc).
- 3+ years working in SQL-backed environments.
- Experience working in a sprint-driven development process.
Technology we use:
- Web Apps built with .NET, using both WebForms and MVC
- APIs built on .NET (C# / VB.NET)
- SQL Server 2014
- Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS/Azure DevOps) + GIT
We take our culture very seriously. To apply, please include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you’re all about.
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), unlimited paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic market. Our portfolio covers most major US car brands, as well as thousands of individual dealers, and serves a worldwide user base of nearly 5,000,000 monthly shoppers.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.